|Support Material Volume:||cm3|
x x cm
|Number of Polygons:|
|Number of Shapes:|
|Print Time (hh:mm:ss):|
Incl. Support Charges:
|Build Volume||300*300*400 mm|
|Layer height||0.05 - 0.35 mm|
|Nozzle||0.4mm default, (wide range of other diameters/nozzles supported on request)|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm|
|Supported materials||Wide range of thermoplastics, including PLA, PETG, ASA, ABS, PC (Polycarbonate), CPE, PVA/BVOH, PVB, HIPS, PP (Polypropylene), Flex, nGen, Nylon, Carbon filled, Woodfill and other filled materials. *please check available materials if you need special material do request to email@example.com|
What file formats are accepted for 3D printing? We accept STL, OBJ, and STEP file formats for 3D printing.
How do I submit my design for 3D printing? To submit your design for 3D printing, simply visit our website and upload your design in one of the accepted file formats (STL, OBJ, or STEP). You will need to register for a free account and log in to access this feature.
Free STL files for 3D Printing
Here is a list of websites where you can find free STL files for 3D printing:
It is important to note that not all the files available on these websites are of good quality, so it is important to verify the printability of the STL file before printing. Also, be sure to check the license of the file before using it, some of them may have restrictions or conditions of use.
How long does it take for my 3D printed product to be ready? The time it takes for your 3D printed product to be ready depends on the size and complexity of your design, as well as the materials you choose. You can track the progress of your order in real-time through our website.
Can I choose the color of my 3D printed product? Yes, you can choose the color of your 3D printed product from a wide range of options. Simply select your desired color when placing your order through our website.
Can I get a quote for my 3D printing project before placing an order? Yes, our website provides instant quotes for 3D printing projects. Simply upload your design and select the materials you want to use, and the website will generate a quote for you. If you have any issues or concerns with the quote, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
What material options are available for 3D printing? We offer a range of material options for 3D printing, including plastic, metal, ceramic, and more. You can choose the material that best suits your needs when placing your order through our website.
Is there a minimum or maximum size for 3D printed products?Our 3D printers have a maximum build size, so there is a limit to the size of the products we can print. You can find more information about the build size of our 3D printers on our website. There is no minimum size for 3D printed products.
Can I make changes to my 3D printing order once it has been placed?Depending on the stage of the 3D printing process, it may be possible to make changes to your order. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
How do I pick up my finished 3D printed product?Once your 3D printed product is ready, we will provide you with instructions on how to pick it up at our facility or have it shipped to you. If you have any questions about the pick-up process, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders or recurring customers?Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders and for recurring customers. Please contact us for more information about our discount programs.
Do you offer post-processing services for 3D printed products? Yes, we offer a range of post-processing services for 3D printed products, including sanding, painting, and more. You can select the post-processing services you want when placing your order through our website.
Troubleshooting 3D Print Quote Generation
If you are receiving price request messages when generating 3D print quotes and suspect that the STL model may be causing the problem, you can try the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Check the file format of the STL model to ensure it is compatible with your 3D printing software.
- Inspect the model for any errors or inconsistencies, such as missing faces, inverted normals, or overlapping geometry.
- Verify that the model is watertight, meaning that there are no holes or gaps in the geometry.
- Check the size of the model and the print bed to ensure that the model will fit within the printable area.
- Test the model with a small scale print to check if the model is printable.
- If the problem persists, you can try repairing the model using a software, such as Netfabb or MeshLab.
- If all of the above steps fail, you can consider providing a custom quote for the customer, taking into account the extra work required to prepare the model for printing.
- Keep in mind that the customer may have to provide a new or different STL file that is printable.
By following these steps, you should be able to identify and resolve any issues with the STL model that may be causing problems with your 3D print quote generation.
If you suspect that there may be problems with the STL model, using Meshmixer software can be a useful tool to inspect and rectify those issues. Here are some steps you can take to use Meshmixer to inspect and prepare the model for 3D printing:
- Open Meshmixer and import the STL file by going to File > Import or drag-and-drop the file into the program.
- Use the Analysis tool to inspect the model for issues such as missing faces, inverted normals, or overlapping geometry. If any issues are found, you can use the Repair tool to fix them.
- Use the Flatten tool to place the model on a flat surface. This will ensure that the model will print correctly on the bed.
- Use the Align tool to align the model to the bed. This will help to ensure that the model is correctly orientated for printing.
- Use the Scale tool to adjust the size of the model to fit on the print bed.
- Check the model for any other issues, such as holes or gaps, and use the Repair tool to fix them.
- Export the model as an STL file by going to File > Export, and save it to your computer.
how the price request process handled or proceesed ?
- We Review the customer's price request and gather any necessary information to calculate the quote .
- Manually calculate the quote and take into account any additional factors such as shipping costs or customizations.
- Send an email notification to the customer with the updated quote.
- The customer can view the status of their price request in the "My Account" tab on our website.
- Once the quote is complete, the customer can place an order using the updated quote by going to the "Price Request" option available in the "My Account" tab.
- Make sure to include all the details and instructions for placing orderin comment section, shipping and any other relevant information.
3D Printing Services
To access our 3D printing services, simply visit our website and upload your design in a compatible file format (such as STL or OBJ). Our website will calculate an instant quote for the cost of the 3D printing service, including the cost of materials and any additional services you may need. If you approve the quote, we will begin the 3D printing process. You can track the progress of your order in real-time through our website. If you have any issues or concerns with the quote, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
To access our services, you will need to first register for a free account on our website. Simply visit our website and click on the "Sign Up" button to complete the registration process. Once you have registered, you can log in to your account and access all of the resources and services we have to offer.